- Child Protection Awareness Course (Level 1)
- Child Protection Advanced One Day Course (Level 2)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Course (Level 3)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Update Course
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Bundle
- Child Protection Awareness Online Course (Level 1)
- Child Protection Advanced Online Course (Level 2)
- Child Protection in Sport Online Course
- Information Sharing Online Course
- Safe Working Practice Online Course
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safer Recruitment
- Safeguarding Education Services
Bespoke training can be very effective, both in terms of outcomes and cost. The training is carried out on your own premises and, although any of our training packages can be delivered, you may want to mix and match various modules, so that all your areas of concern are covered.
We can provide all our courses ‘In House’ at a time that is suitable to you and your organisation i.e.. full day, half day, Twilight session and weekends. We are able to deliver training twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week to support you in training your out-of-hours staff.
For our bespoke training, we always work closely with you to devise a training programme, course content with you right from the start, making sure we get it right for you.
Our Inset Training Programmes are Local Safeguarding Children Boards (LSCB) compliant, based upon National Guidance for England and Wales – including Working together to Safeguard Children 2015, the Education Act 2011 and the National Guidance for Child Protection in Scotland 2010 and the all Wales Child Protection Procedures. All our courses are CPD certified and externally assessed to ensure they are up to date with current guidance and legislation.
For an early, no-obligation discussion about developing bespoke training for you, contact us today or speak to an training advisor
live online now
Child Protection Training UK