- Child Protection Awareness Course (Level 1)
- Child Protection Advanced One Day Course (Level 2)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Course (Level 3)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Update Course
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Bundle
- Safeguarding Children Bundle
- Sexual Exploitation & Grooming
- Domestic Abuse and Children
- Safeguarding & the Governing Body
- Safeguarding Children & Internet
- Safe Working Practice
- Child Protection Awareness Online Course (Level 1)
- Child Protection Advanced Online Course (Level 2)
- Child Protection in Sport Online Course
- Child Sexual Exploitation Online Course
- E-safety & Bullying Online Course
- Information Sharing Online Course
- Safe Working Practice Online Course
- Safeguarding Governing Body Online
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Equality and Diversity
- Safer Recruitment
- Safeguarding Children and The Internet Online Course
- Safeguarding Education Services
Equality and Diversity
Equality & Diversity - Coming Soon
Welcome to this short Online Programme on equality and diversity. Its purpose is to explain what equality and diversity mean and how they affect you. We will also look at some of the barriers that can prevent equality from being realised and cover the key legislation surrounding it.
Finally, we will take a look at both employers' and employees' responsibilities in relation to the legislation.
For most of us, treating people equally and appreciating people's differences is the basis of being a good citizen. For public, private and voluntary organisations, it is essential to their success; so much so that many ensure that the workforce they employ reflects the different customers they serve.
But what do we mean when we talk about equality and diversity, and what is the difference between the two?
How does it work?
There is only One Module to complete, read through this module carefully, and at your own pace, ensuring that you have understood and absorbed its content. On completing a module, you will attempt to answer the corresponding questionnaire for that module.
Each questionnaire is presented in a multiple choice format; simply select the answer you believe is correct and click on the ‘Next’ button. Your score for each questionnaire appears as soon as you have completed the last question. If you have attained the pass criteria of 70%, you can move on to the next module.
You have 1 attempt to pass each questionnaire; if you fail to reach 70% per questionnaire, you may still access and complete other parts of the program but will need to repeat the programme again (at an extra cost to you) in order to receive your course certificate.
To complete the programme, you must work through all the modules, as well as attain the pass criteria for that programme. You may exit the programmes at any point and return later, when you log back in the programme, you will automatically be returned to the place you left off.
It is estimated that this module will take approximately 1 hour to complete (depending on learning speed). As an e-learning module you can complete this training in convenient stages and revisit whenever you wish. The system will record your progress throughout. Upon completion you will be emailed a course certificate valid for 3 years.
For Orders of 10 or more please contact us for discounted prices