- Child Protection Awareness Course (Level 1)
- Child Protection Advanced One Day Course (Level 2)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Course (Level 3)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Update Course
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Bundle
- Safeguarding Children Bundle
- Sexual Exploitation & Grooming
- Domestic Abuse and Children
- Safeguarding & the Governing Body
- Safeguarding Children & Internet
- Safe Working Practice
- Child Protection Awareness Online Course (Level 1)
- Child Protection Advanced Online Course (Level 2)
- Child Protection in Sport Online Course
- Child Sexual Exploitation Online Course
- E-safety & Bullying Online Course
- Information Sharing Online Course
- Safe Working Practice Online Course
- Safeguarding Governing Body Online
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Equality and Diversity
- Safer Recruitment
- Safeguarding Children and The Internet Online Course
- Safeguarding Education Services
Designated Safeguarding Lead Bundle
Starting at: £340 ex vat
Designated Safeguarding Lead Bundle
This Special Bundle includes:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) One Day Course
- Child Protection Awareness Online Course
- Child Protection Advanced Online Course
- Safer Recruitment Online Course
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Online Course
This Special Safeguarding Bundle has a saving of £30.00+vat if booked together instead of separately; you choose a date suitable to you to attend the Designated Safeguarding Lead one-day course from the drop down menu below. You also get access to the Child Protection Awareness , Advanced Online Course, the Safer Recruitment online course, Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) online course and the Prevent Duty Awareness for Practitioners online course.
Who is the course suitable for?
The Course is suitable for managers, bursars, governors, senior staff, those responsible for safeguarding children (designated person) within their organisation and/or for recruiting staff and volunteers safely.
This Course is Working Together to Safeguard Children 2015 Updated and is in Line with the New Ofsted Inspection Framework
Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) One Day Course (9am - 4pm)
Working Together to Safeguard Children (2018) places a duty on all employers to ensure that their staff are competent and confident in carrying out their responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting children’s and young people’s welfare.
Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) - Level 3 One Day Course. In Line with the new Working Together to Safeguard Children July 2018 and the Keeping Children Safe in Education (2018)
Every Organisation is required to have at least one Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL).
The course will enable those whose work brings them into contact with children and families to understand what to do when they have a concern about a child’s welfare know how to work as part of a multi-agency or multi-disciplinary team be clear about roles and responsibilities understand statutory requirements and how to apply them.
The Second part of this course is achieved by accessing our Child Protection Awareness, Advanced Online Course, Safer Recruitment Online Course, Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Online Course.
Safer Recruitment Online Course – click here for more details
This online safer recruitment training is designed to help those who work with children and families to actively try to protect their welfare when selecting new people for the workforce.
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Online Course – click here for more details
This online course explores Child Sexual Exploitation Child sexual exploitation (CSE) is a type of sexual abuse in which children are sexually exploited for money, power or status.
Children or young people may be tricked into believing they're in a loving, consensual relationship. They might be invited to parties and given drugs and alcohol. They may also be groomed online. Some children and young people are trafficked into or within the UK for the purpose of sexual exploitation.